Monday, June 17, 2019

A Time for Crochet

Hello Dear Friends,
Life has been a little busy in my corner of the wold and there was very little time for crochet.Yet, I can show you a finished crochet project.
Ta-daa! My popcorn crochet cushion:


In the last couple of months we discovered that my dad has Mystenia gravis. He first responded to the medication given to him then he did not. They started treating him with different medication; he seems to be better now.
Other than that, life was normal. I have been gardening;
Visiting lovely nurseries;

Picking peaches;

Celebrating birthdays;
Attending wedding ceremonies;


And spending time with family.


Wishing you the very best,
Gaia.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos. My best friend has that same condition. She had a rough time the first few years getting her medication situated but now is doing really great. She now knows when she needs to rest and to not push herself too much.

    ReplyDelete