Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Yarny things

Hello Dear Friends,
Cyprus is a very hot island; perfect for the beach but not so perfect if you are working. I found myself unable to crochet most of the time because of the heat, but My Little Man's school friend's mother is expecting a baby girl in September and  I managed to crochet a baby girl blanket.Ta-daa!





I managed my first internet yarn purchase.These lovelies came from Bursa, Turkey.


They are 100% cotton. I have lots of ideas what to make of them but I am admiring a version of granny square and I will give it a try first.
I also received my first yarny gift: My sister went to Berlin this summer and brought me these two 'beyond my dreams' balls. They are linen.



The colour is sooooo beautiful; something blue-gray-greenish, very difficult to capture in a photo . Best gift ever!
Best wishes,
Gaia.

2 comments:

  1. Your baby blanket is perfect, it is going to be cherished. Love all your new yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unable to cash Bitcoin in Binance|Binance number

    Are you having trouble in dealing with bitcoin errors in Binance account? Bitcoin has huge demand in the market and trade by numerous errors. If you don’t know how to deal with such errors and looking for ways to resolve all errors, you can always call on Binance customer support number which is functional all the time for support. Talk to the team anytime for better and approachable results that could help in fixing your all type of errors immediately from the roots. Have conversation with the team for verified results in instant time.
    Website: https://bit.ly/2r0xzZS

    ReplyDelete