Monday, April 16, 2012

Week-end crochet

Hello,
I hope you all had a lovely week-end. Mine was fruitful, I can say...We went to my parents' summer place,
which is a complex still under construction, and while my Little Man was throwing stones in the sea,
  I have managed to finish my sister's baby blanket. Above photo shows my family.
Not only did I finish my sister's baby blanket- the baby is 99% a boy- but I photographed it as well. So here it is: Ta-dah!....
And this photo shows the same pattern crocheted by my neighbour ,Miss E.
My other neighbour Mrs.A is now eager to learn crochet, so I guess I will be teaching how to crochet. I have already gifted her some balls of yarn just need to find some time off from work.

That is all from me today. I hope you have a lovely week. Gaia.

No comments:

Post a Comment