Monday, April 9, 2012

Istanbul

Hello,
I hope you are all happy and well wherever you are. I have been to Istanbul this week-end for business but I can honestly tell you that I missed home and my crochet a lot! My i-phone battery died and I had forgotten to take my charger so there are no photos except this one
the view from the hotel window
and this one
my toddler son riding in the caterpillar in Cevahir shopping mall. My advice to you is that; when you are on a business trip with your hubby ,DO NOT take your toddler with you!
When I was there , I realized how much I missed home and that I do not,in fact, like travelling at all. I love the routine and my crafty life.
Before I went I took some photos I would like to share with you.
Rosa damascena rose petals;
daisies picked up from this field

poppies in my mother's garden. If I have to summarize: SPRING.
Have a lovely day...Gaia.

No comments:

Post a Comment