Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The same pattern different projects

Hello,
It has been cold and rainy the last couple of days. We had no electricity and no Internet due to the strikes.Last couple of days really was hard and we had to return to old ways of heating ( gas-heaters) and lighting (candles) as we were totally unprepared for such power cuts.
Now, things started to get back to normal slowly. The days are still cold and gloomy but those are the days perfect for crochet and knitting,aren't they?
I have couple of projects on the go but I haven't yet had the opportunity to photograph them. Today,I would like to mention my dear neighbour Emine Hanım's ( also a crochet and knitting addict ) project who was inspired by one of my projects.
The inspiration for her project is this project.And this is a different version of the same pattern.




















She is using Bravo bamboo yarn for her project. She is very close to finishing now but I couldn't photograph it yet. The baby for whom this blanket is intended for was born just yesterday.
Hope to be back soon. Have a lovely day! Gaia.

No comments:

Post a Comment