Tuesday, October 18, 2011

blackberry salad striped baby blanket progress

Hello Lovelies!
The progress on my latest blanket: VERY SLOW!
I enjoy crocheting this blanket very much but it is taking a lot of time...
You can find the pattern here.
Here is the progress I have made so far:
Hmmmm! I think I should use greens and reds more!

Luckily,in this corner of the world ,we had some rain last night, and the temperatures dropped to 20 something degrees C so I am very much in the mood of yarny business.
This is a corner of my small garden...
Thanks to the weather change, my climbers are blooming;

I hope you all have a lovely week!
P.S My two-year-old son loved this blanket already and said that the popcorns ' are the waves rushing to the beach and the blanket is the sea' . :)

3 comments:

  1. This is just lovely. Beautiful colours and such a great stitch too.
    Have a super weekend.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ur blanket! I should try this pattern one day ...
    the colors are lovely!
    Angie
    p.s: please please please can you adjust my blog address in your blogroll? Thank you:)
    www.lemondedesucrette.com

    ReplyDelete