Monday, August 8, 2022

who goes to heaven ? a theological debate

 Dear Friends,


Approximately two years ago, my then husband who happens to be an ex-husband now, told me something that really annoys me till today. He told me that, he made sure that he would go to heaven
 when he dies by including everybody he owes money in his will. That way, when he died, everybody
 he owes money will get paid and  he will go to heaven. Does it really work that way? Or does commiting a sin deliberately during lifetime and insisting on it till death still counts as a bad deed?


1 comment:

  1. I think he might get a big old surprise when he dies, I think God cares more about what you do on Earth than what you leave in your Will. I bet you are thrilled he is your ex and not a current husband!

    ReplyDelete