Monday, April 27, 2020

SUMMARY OF 2020 SO FAR IN PHOTOS















All my adult life, I have been working minimum 9 hours a day-mostly 11 hours a day- and now because of the situation going on in the world; I am home while there is daylight! I cook, I clean my house,I read, but most importantly I am homeschooling my son. This is one very tough job,I might say. My Little Man thinks it is holidays. His daily tasks keep arriving from his school and private teachers, and I am struggling to keep up because he thinks it is holidays and does not want to work.He is year 6, he was supposed to sit for checkpoint exams but England cancelled the exams.Yet, we still have local secondary school entrance exam, which will be definitely held  as soon as possible. The situation in my country seems to be stable, there were no cases for the last couple of days; that is what is bothering me.I am asking myself; 'Are we really doing a good job? or are we just not doing enough tests?' They will gradually start opening businesses and they are hoping that because it is summer now, the + cases would be less and the population would acquire immunity by winter . Let's hope, they are right.
I hope you are doing well.
Gaia.

2 comments:

  1. I completely understand about home schooling, it is so hard. My little one will do the work but since I am still working it is hard to fit it all in. I am concerned we are all opening up too fast. We have protesters who are fools trying to open things up before the contry in ready, well protesters and a president who is a fool. In Florida where I live they are not releasing the correct information about deaths because they do not want it to look as bad as it is. It is pathetic and I worry things are moving quickly because we as people do not have the attention spans to stay in and stay safe. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Meredith,
      More than one year passed since you posted this comment and although we are vaccinated, the situation is not getting any better.This pandemic left me in awe by the stupidity of general public.As a mother, I try my best to protect my child from the pandemic as well as stupidity. I guess, though we live in different parts of the world very far away from each other, people are the same everywhere. I wish the best for you, too.

      Delete