Friday, May 26, 2017

a trip to London

Hello Dear Friends,
I hope you are all doing well in your part of the world.Last week-end we decided to have a long week-end and went to London.
We took a city tour on foot,and visited The Big Ben,
Buckingham Palace,
and Westminster Abbey.It was a very nice tour.After the tour, hubby took us to a pizza place.It was very nice too; unfortunately I do not remember the name.

We went to The Natural History Museum,
We went to the Butterfly Exhibition too
Such a spectacular exhibition! But my Little MAn got so scared of the butterflies landing on him; we were in and out with a blink of an eye :(


Two days in London is a very short but we enjoyed our stay immensely. I think we will be visiting again,soon!
Have a lovely week-end.
Gaia.

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to go to London so thank you for taking us along. Your son is getting so big and so handsome!

    ReplyDelete