Monday, November 28, 2016

WE ARE IN MOURNING....

 Dear Friends,
Today, just after I have arrived at work, news  of a traffic accident reached us. We knew something was terribly wrong because, as my pharmacy is just near the hospital, we heard at least 5 ambulances arriving at the hospital.Then my sister, who works at the police,called and informed us of a truck hitting a school bus and 3 students dead,3in the ICU. You cannot imagine my fear then.I called the school of my son and the bus sister and they all told me they reached safely.Then I started to cry for the mothers  who have just lost their children.I am still crying for those young lives lost.Cyprus is a small country and it is impossible  not to feel what your neighbour feels.
I will write more about my country later but now I will continue mourning... Please send us your prayers too, no matter what your religion is....
Gaia.

2 comments:

  1. Most definitely sending prayers, and thanks for your own childrens safety too. So very sorry for your friends losses. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so, so sorry for the loss of those precious children. I am sending you a big hug, not that you can feel it but it is being sent your way. Such a tragedy.

    ReplyDelete