Tuesday, February 26, 2013

the sun is shining

Hello Dear Friends,
The sun is shining in this part of the world and there is a very light breeze . It is 24 degrees C. I am depressed. It is February and we are supposed to be having rain and cold. I can see that we will have water shortages all through the very hot summer which I guess we will be having this year.When I think of the long hot summer days I get more depressed. As a result ,I am not being very creative these days. I am still trying to finish my 'beautiful blanket'S' border.


 But my neighbor has been very busy. She finished a pancho;


and a shawl.


Work is calling! Have a lovely day.Gaia.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand how you feel, it is so hot and humid here in the summer that I need for it to cool down during the winter so I can stand the heat of summer.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete