Monday, December 19, 2011

A Lovely Cushion.

Hello,
I would like to say happy holiday season to you, dear friends, scattered all around the world.
My son's school holidays start today and my daughter is back home from school so we are having some family time together. Thinking that from now on, we will be a family who would come together only on holidays makes me sad but proud all at the same time. ( My step-daughter went abroad to study medicine- I am a step-mom to two lovely children.)
I have little time for crochet but I have a lovely WIP which I cannot wait to show you.


The pattern can be found here.
Such a lovely pattern. It was so much fun to crochet this pillow.

I have finished the two circles now , I just need to sew a pillow to put inside and join the two circles.Nothing much left though it is a difficult job for me because I do not know how to sew...
I still have couple of projects on the go, mostly knitting projects. I am impatient to see them finished but I have no spare time or 'me' time nowadays as  I have started to renovate my shop.
I hope you have a happy holiday season. Gaia.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colours, they're going to make fabulous cushions! Vanessa xxx

    ReplyDelete