Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sunburst Granny Square Blanket Ta-dah!

I am sooooo excited! My baby blanket is finally finished!
There are 84 squares.
The edging is from Edie Eckman's 'Around the Corner Crochet Borders'. It turned out to be so nice; I couldn't stop myself watching and watching the beautiful border.






Because Cyprus is very hot,I prefer to work with merserized cotton in summer. It was such a pleasure to work with this yarn....And the result is very satisfying too.
This blanket is meant for my youngest son (he will be 2 years old on the 23rd of this month)  for his bed at his grandparents house.
I enjoy crocheting blankets but they take such a long time to finish! So for my next project, I am thinking to start something which I will be able to complete in a short time. Now I am surfing the blogs for inspiration. I have few projects on mind , but I am not decided yet.

I hope you have a  wonderful week-end !





1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful! You do beautiful and inspirational work! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete